… for the most important day of your life
Your wedding is perhaps the single most important day of your life. Although the wedding will be over in just a few short hours; your wedding photographs are something you want to cherish for the rest of your lives. When choosing your wedding photographer, remember that quality photography involves more than just being able to operate a camera. Our associate wedding photographers have decades of experience to help create memories that will last a lifetime.
Step 1: Add your choice to our Minimum Package
- A second shooter taking on this role anticipates the needs of the lead photographer 100% of the time. This may include help fixing hair, dresses, getting people prepared for group shots, etc.
Pre-wedding portrait sessions
Nature is a huge passion of ours, and so is creating beautiful portraits. We like to take engagement and pre wedding shoots to the next level by turning them into little adventures. And why not, as New Zealand is filled with gorgeous beaches, waterfalls and volcanoes. We also cover maternity, family and individual portraits and aren’t afraid to get our video camera along if moving image is your thing.
The wild Auckland west coast is our go-to place for golden sunset shoots but we’re always keen to explore other areas. Standard price starts from $450 for 1 hour of on-location shooting time. This will give you 30-40 edited high resolution
- Albums + Prints – beautiful quality images are provided on is flash drive ready for you to have printed into a wedding album of your choice. Albums and fine art prints (at various sizes), can be purchased after you receive your photographs through the lab of your choice. Talk to us about which labs we recommend.
All packages come with a print disc of all the photos taken on the day (except anything that makes you or I look bad) professionally processed to ensure they look their absolute best and provided to you in multiple sizes on a DVD disc for your use.
- Travel Costs (outside of Tokoroa) – plus travel costs from Tokoroa to wherever your location is. I’m a very reasonable guy, so please talk to me about your wedding location and we can sort the best option and cost for you. We start at 0.75c per km plus overnight costs if needed.
- Payments can be made via internet banking.
Digital Album CD ROM Proof Viewing Disc.
The viewing disc includes all the photographs taken at your wedding, and can be viewed on any home computer. Three viewing options are available:
- Flip Photo Album with turning pages
- Full Screen Slide Show
- Thumbnails: Background music, such as that chosen as your wedding theme, can be included on the CD.
Digital Art Services
All Print Disc and album files are presented with minor photographic re-touching of features such as skin blemishes as required. However this is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to photographic enhancements and a full digital photographic manipulation service is available. Because of the nature of this type of work ,and the possibilities, some work may have a fee associated with it. Please contact me to discuss pricing.
Wedding Photography Interview
Our objective is to create stunning wedding images that will uniquely reflect your personality and taste. It is therefore necessary to discuss your wedding photography plans with us in detail.
I suggest you contact us now to make an appointment for a no-obligation, pre-wedding interview.
How to Secure Your Booking
There are three necessary steps involved in securing us for your wedding day:
- Pay the booking fee of $150.00 as soon as possible. (Please note: This is required to secure your wedding date, is non-refundable, and not part of the Wedding package you choose).
- 90 days before your wedding day, pay the first installment of your wedding package.
- 10 days prior to your wedding day, pay the second (final) installment of the wedding package.
- You can pay the booking fee and installments by credit card, (please call with your details) via internet banking.
I would like to help make your decision making process as stress free as possible so please don’t hesitate to contact us if you require more information.
I look forward to working with you on this most exciting day of your lives to date.